It’s exam week for me, and as usual, I am mind-blown by the chaos that transpires everyday in my classroom. I should be studying now, but for what? Just to exhibit the obvious gap of intelligence between me and these idiots and earn myself another academic scholarship? Well, I can use the discount on my tuition fee. Anyway, I hope you all don’t mind having a little fun with this by displaying your knowledge on Filipino stupidity. Since I am taking exams this week, I decided to come up with a little exam of my own for you all. I look forward to seeing some answers. If any Filipino locals are viewing this, you are welcomed to join in on the fun too. Just answer honestly (like that will happen?) and maximum tolerance on your discretion is highly advised. Alright, lets get started with number 1:
1. Most Filipinos can’t live without this on a daily basis.
D) All the above
2. Jeepney drivers will attempt to board more passengers on a fully loaded jeepney.
3. Which of the following are NOT commonly used by most Filipinos? (3 answers)
A) Street lanes
B) Slippers/Flip flops
C) Common fuckin sense
D) Trash Cans
4. Fill in the blank.
According to Filipinos, it is more ______ in the Philippines.
5. The term ‘Philippine Time’ is commonly referred to Filipino being ______.
B) On Time
D) Way ahead of schedule
6. Which of these game shows Philippines did not copy from other countries?
A) Killer Karaoke
B) The Biggest Loser
C) Minute to Win it
D) Who wants to be a Millionaire
E) All of the above were copied
F) None of the above were copied
7. Filipinos are likely to remain seated and wait until the plane (or ship) has came to a complete stop, then disembark in an orderly fashion way.
8. Most Filipinos suffer from ___________ mentality.
9. Most Filipinos loves all of the following except for _____.
A) Manny Pacquiao
C) God (or sky fairy)
D) Videoke and singing
F) All of the above are loved by Filipinos
G) All of the above are hated by Filipinos
10. What is the current national average of the Filipinos’ IQ?
E) Over 9000!!!
I hope you all had fun with this if you had participated. I will be posting the answers next week as a comment on this post, but I’m sure most the answers were obvious to the ones who are unfortunately stuck here long term. I figured I did something different other than a rant about this shitty place. Most of you know me and you know my input on Philippines, and if you don’t know me, then your experience here is only going to be a repeat of whatever I have to say about this place. Only new content I can seriously contribute to this blog is my school experience while staying here, and that is definitely not going well! But I can’t help it if both; the students and some teachers are fucked up in the head. Other than that, I managed to survive it thus far, with minimal psychological damage. I’m fortunate to have friends from MURICA here to ensure that I don’t go completely psycho. He just got married last week, and he is already regretting it. I tried to warn him, though I can’t blame him since he already has children with her. Anyway, I’m just waiting to get the fuck outta here in 2 or 3 years! Peace out!
~FAFI (Filipinos Are Fuckin Idiots= for those who didn’t know what it stood for)Published in