I decided to post this so the naive expat/visitor, who has yet to understand the utter stupidity and immaturity of the flip, can start to realize what he/she will have to suffer through in the event he/she decides to stay in the “Turd of the Orient” for any length of time.
So…I present to you…”Flip Property Laws!”
(many of you may recognize this list as having come the timeless “Toddler Property Laws,” but given the fact that the average flip is much less mature than the average toddler, this is quite apropos)
1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If it’s in my hand, it’s mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
5. If it’s mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I’m doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it’s broken, it’s yours (no, wait–all the pieces are mine)!Published in