This post builds on a recent post by Phildoh about the Manila Zoo.
Animals generally in the Philippines have a very sorry life. In fact, all of nature is under threat from Filipino ignorance from dynamite fishing of the reefs, over fishing, burning plastics near the ocean and into the rivers mountains of plastics go and so forth.
The problem with “Filipino Logic” is that …there is no logic;
- Filipinos won’t generally rise and complain – they fear retribution.
- Filipinos think in the moment and not in the future.
- Life is so dumbed down that they cannot work out solutions
- There has to be a big “habit shift” as abusing animals and the environment is handed down.
- The bottom line answer is there is no answer. Abuse of animals (and the environment) will go on or change at a snails pace while each Sunday Filipinos enmasse will go to mass (Church) and pray to God for more help. Heres an article I wrote on this religious hypocracy here.
ANIMAL FIGHTING IN TH PHILIPPINES
Reading the Manila Zoo article reminded me of a festival in Leyte where these blood thirsty Filipinos love to watch animals fighting and exercise their addictions such as gambling.
Yes,. They will stoop to the lowest of gutters to try and get some instant gratifications.
God is out the window when it comes to cock fighting, animal fighting, keeping animals as pets. Things only improve when theres money to be made and tourists to be conned – notice how Palawan and Boracay is so much cleaner than the rest of the country? Theres very little FOREIGN tourism in other parts of the country so that remains a garbage pit. Those other tourist areas in the rest of the country are for Filipinos who are used to living in garbage pits and what foreigners do go there have become numb to the philippines.
But back to the animals ….
– This is known as “Black Saturdays Turugpo Festival in Leyte”. Did you know at the time that article was published even the Department of Tourism for the Philippines had the event as a “must see” tourist attraction.
As for Filipinos you will see the “pets” they keep, namely dogs tied up – all day, all night. –
Unless its something really cute and is in the house. Filipinos aren’t active fitness fanatics in fact, they drink and sleep more than exercise so you will never see a Filipino walking his pet dog or running with it. Oh wait? Places like Cebu don’t have large scale public park land so thinking of going out walking a dog in the park is pointless anyway!
Here is a word that basically sums up the thinking of the Filipnos. Rather than care for Gods creatures they use a patriarchal approach to life and the Filipino male and his “pinoy pride” is chauvenism gone mad. –
Take this Filipino clown:
1. think in the moment – like a dog. kick it, it moves to another spot. It may not work out theres a problem here.
2. no thought about the future.
3. no thought about alternative business methods – do what they always done and get what they always got.
4. no respect for animals and Gods gifts. Just a Chauvenist pig. My way or the highway type of guy.
Town mayor calls them ‘parasites’: Kill dolphins, whales
“Dolphins, whales, sharks are parasites” some of them should be killed.
So said Dumanjug, Cebu Mayor Nelson Gamaliel Garcia while addressing participants of the Tanon Strait Protected Seascape Stakeholders’ Summit in Cebu City yesterday.
What can you say – hes a JUGHEAD from Dumanjug.
As I say — Filipinos cannot even care for themselves and each other let alone animals. They put tape over the mouths of children to stop them crying – and someone even posted pictures of her baby being treated like an animal.