How the sorry "no change" line translates to YOU ARE THE PROBLEM | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Rants and Raves » Taxi "Drivers"
FHPS
FHPS Mar 7

Why is it that taxi drivers fucking have no change.  

Worse is that typical filipino mentality of 

1. dont blame me - not my problem

2. if you got a problem - your the problem!

3. want to leave the meter on while you go and get change! - which is typical filipino style, customer always pays, business doesnt.

Why is it that taxi drivers fucking have no change.  

Worse is that typical filipino mentality of 

1. dont blame me - not my problem

2. if you got a problem - your the problem!

3. want to leave the meter on while you go and get change! - which is typical filipino style, customer always pays, business doesnt.

ioninlapulapuWe wedidntHere is an example - 

Student stranded as taxi driver refuses to give change

However, things quickly turned sour when the driver refused to give him his change after he paid with a 500 peso bill.

The driver was in a very bad mood and kept blaming Buraga, saying it was not his problem if he did not have any change, and that it was the passenger's fault for not informing him.

Buraga then suggested that they go to a nearby gasoline station to have his money changed.

1. your problem

2. i dont give a shit about you, i have to make a living too, baby to feed etc

Down the road he then asks for money. A girl finds out this is the wrong van route! The driver demands she pay her fare before getting off and dumps her on the side of the road for her to make her own way to another mode of transport.

Sadly, thats known as Filipino style

1. your problem

2. i dont give a shit about you, i have to make a living too, baby to feed etc

The Forum post is edited by FHPS Mar 7
Share:

Share if you Dare

Share:
Strong VPN

News for You

In July 2013, the Inquirer exposed the alleged diversion of billions of pesos in Priority Developmen...
  Some 50,000 workers have been regularized since the Department of Labor and Employment (Do...
MANILA, Philippines — She might be the shortest, the youngest, and the one with the least expe...
MANILA, Philippines — Maureen Wroblewitz looked up to fellow Filipina-German model, Miss Unive...
MANILA, Philippines — “I still actually haven’t realized that I won. I just couldn...
  CITY OF MALOLOS --- Police investigators have been interviewing people who have access to ...

Pinoy Pride?