Close the fucking taps ---- dorks | Forum

FHPS
FHPS Mar 7
i could not believe that the water (and i am talking MAINS WATER) to the area i stayed was turned off at night around 9.30pm and back on at 5.30am.  Why the fuck i dont know. 

i think it ws to save power just like the fucktards turning the fridge off when they went to sleep at night and back on in the morning.

Anyway, water off.  guess what.  Those filo fucktards would go around to every tap and turn the water on FULL. yes, all the way, as if they were searching for water.  All the taps, they still after living in the village didnt realise the water is turned off at night.  

The outside, the showering area, the kitchen sink, the other tap.  ALL ON.

Guess what???!!

The fucking retards never turned the taps back the other way - aka off .

i dont know what is going on in their spastic brains but like clockwork at 5.30am i am woken to the sounds of all the taps going off.

The kitchen sink is overflowing ... the outside is overflowing 

EVERYWHERE is fucking flooding.

The stupid fucktards stay asleep through this all - and its me that has to get up and go and turn everything off.

Why?? why do these spastics not scare enough when theres no water coming out of the faucet to turn the thing back to close?

Share:
Mike
Mike Mar 8
FHPS,
          Had the same problem. We had a boarding house with 4 bathrooms (2 down and 2 up) and 2 kitchens. Every time the water was shut off by the water company the filipinos would jump up and open every tap, 6 total. After they opened them they would then go to the front of the boarding house where we had a store and you could not hear the water come back on. Like you said, sinks overflowing, buckets overflowing. Then if you ask why they turned them on:
Me: Why were all the faucets open?
Tards: So we know when the water comes back on.
Me: So how can you hear if they water is on when the closest faucet is over 30 foot away and your sitting up here by a noisy road?
Tards  BLANK STARE, CRASH AND REBOOT.
FHPS
FHPS Mar 9
Yes, Yes, ... thats right ... so we could know when it comes back on.

The problem is they know when - its around 5am when they are asleep.

The other thing is this village captain - hadnt heard of the concept i am sure ... that is "contributory negligence" it is where his actions would have contributed to the event being worse than what it is. eg. he turned off the water and therefore if there was a fire .... no water avaialble to put it out ... and someone died - he is criminally liable.  

I asked the people .. so what if theres a fire.. yea yea you are right or .... dunno ... no idea ..

local councils overseas get sued for contributory negligence eg. footpaths a bit off level and people trip over etc. 

contributory negligencenounLAW

1. failure of an injured party to act prudently, considered to be a contributory factor in the injury which they have suffered.

So fucktard filipinos... you can get money by suing your local village captain etc for contributory negligence should you suffer some fate and want to seek someone to blame as i am sure you blamers are always looking for blood other than to accept its your fucking faults.

but wait ...the legal system in the Philippines is slow, corrupt and fucked up and no one has any money anyway to fund lawyers so even if there was contributory negligence - there is no hope anyone will get anywhere anyway as the village captain will likely send in his goons to kill you.

Mike
Mike Mar 9
It's like MacArthur Blvd between VC and the boardwalk in Manila back in 2007-09. No street lights what so ever and the sidewalk under repair. So there you are walking back home after dark and damn near fall in an open pit where they removed part of the sidewalk about 5 foot long and 4 foot deep. No warning, barricades or anything to keep you from falling in. Remember, no street lights either. Then if you go to the powers to be and complain:
Me: I almost fell in a hole in the side walk last night.
Dip shit: Watch where your walking.
Me: How about turning the street lights on so people can see where they are walking.
Dip shit: No budget.

Surigao City has stop lights along the main road but they are only turned on around Christmas. When I asked why I was told that the city could not afford the electric to turn them on. Now being the stupid American I asked why pay for planning, buying, shipping, installing and wiring the stop lights in the first place if you knew you could not afford to turn them on? BLANK STARE, CRASH, REBOOT, REPEAT.
SomeYungGuy
SomeYungGuy Mar 31
Pretty much. Why buy it if you can't afford it.

Why have 5 children when you can't take care of them?

They like nice things even if they don't know how to properly use them.

ControlNumber
Why spend thousands on a Fiesta when the roof leaks or a new septic and toilet is needed for the house? Yaaay its my birthday, death anniversary. All saints, all souls, etc etc let's spend 3,000 on a cake! Yaaay Then u get this 2 days after the event "can we help buy the kids shoes"? Me to wife; "How much are they"? Reply; 3,000 Me: Jesus, didn't your sister just spend 3,000 on a cake?? It is endless
Jackson
Jackson Apr 1
Fiestas, 30 year death anniversaries, city holidays, walkathons, wtf,, maybe they can take a work break
Jackson
Jackson Apr 1
I know a guy with 15 jeepneys, 6 hecatres of riceland, 200 sqaure meter lot in manila.   He started as a tricycle driver, jeepney driver, got married to a zchool teacher, pooled their money,,, slaved away for years, he is well off now. BUT, he does not drink or smoke,,, hmmmm, maybe he is a good exampld for the redhorse warriors in this hole!!! Oh and he is honest too!!!!!

forawhilesir
forawhilesir Apr 1
@Jackson: yeah, I think the "and he is honest" bit is probably 99.9999% something to do with it. I know plenty of Filipinos who don't drink and smoke, go to church, born-again etc etc., and they're still dishonest, lazy, conniving scumbags. Good example to the others? I bet his neighbors are all plotting how to kill him and steal his stuff because "he's just lucky, he should share his good luck with us".
ControlNumber
@ Jackson There are a few examples of folk I know very similar to this out in the Province. Quite successful , self made from hard work and determination BUT they still have to endure everyone around them putting their hand out. Jealousy runs deep. You see, in the wife's Barangay, her family are now very "Arrogant" because they have me to rely on. I can tell you, we send a very modest amount to father only due to very old age and because I want to. Only other help is the kids school needs sometimes. They are all doing fairly well anyway, same as before I came along. Anyway Kuya gets big new 4wd and of course it must be me who bought it! Lol we have a bit of fun with it now so anytime a new purchase is made it must be me who did it from half a world away!

@forawhilesir Exactly right! Lol neighbours plotting on him. The Barangay Captain won't be able to save him!
forawhilesir
forawhilesir Apr 2
@ControlNumber: the official job description of Barangay Captain, I'm sure, includes the line "make sure the bodies disappear without problems when necessary".  Those guys are the bottom-line reason Filipinos are what they are. The Barangay system isn't actually a bad one in theory but, obviously, Filipinos manage to fuck it up. If the BCs actually maintained law and order by dealing with all the petty shit (theft, noise, drunks, littering, burning trash, etc), the country would look vastly different. What actually happens is that they pick sides and participate in all the petty shit, presumably so they can get more votes the next time around and skim off a nice chunk the Barangay funding.

Joekano
Joekano Apr 11
Where I live there is only water for two hours every second day. That's it nothing more. They turn it on and off for what reason I have no idea. Also the BC is non functional, useless. There are a multitude of problems here. Dogs #1 Noise #2 Asshole people #3 but nobody to talk to about it, its all just ignored. The whole fucking barangay is a mess I nobody cares or does any
Quote from FHPS i could not believe that the water (and i am talking MAINS WATER) to the area i stayed was turned off at night around 9.30pm and back on at 5.30am.  Why the fuck i dont know. 

i think it ws to save power just like the fucktards turning the fridge off when they went to sleep at night and back on in the morning.

Anyway, water off.  guess what.  Those filo fucktards would go around to every tap and turn the water on FULL. yes, all the way, as if they were searching for water.  All the taps, they still after living in the village didnt realise the water is turned off at night.  

Guess what???!!

i dont know what is going on in their spastic brains but like clockwork at 5.30am i am woken to the sounds of all the taps going off.

The stupid fucktards stay asleep through this all - and its me that has to get up and go and turn everything off.

Why?? why do these spastics not scare enough when theres no water coming out of the faucet to turn the thing back to close?

Quote from Mike FHPS,
          Had the same problem. We had a boarding house with 4 bathrooms (2 down and 2 up) and 2 kitchens. Every time the water was shut off by the water company the filipinos would jump up and open every tap, 6 total. After they opened them they would then go to the front of the boarding house where we had a store and you could not hear the water come back on. Like you said, sinks overflowing, buckets overflowing. Then if you ask why they turned them on:
Me: Why were all the faucets open?
Tards: So we know when the water comes back on.
Me: So how can you hear if they water is on when the closest faucet is over 30 foot away and your sitting up here by a noisy road?
Tards  BLANK STARE, CRASH AND REBOOT.

Quote from FHPS i could not believe that the water (and i am talking MAINS WATER) to the area i stayed was turned off at night around 9.30pm and back on at 5.30am.  Why the fuck i dont know. 

Guess what???!!

Guess what???!!

Guess what???!!

Guess what???!!

Joekano
Joekano Apr 11
Only 2 hours every second day here. BC does absolutely nothing about anything. Biggest problems dogs garbage noise drunks verbal abuse kids with no respect environmental destruction. The list is endless and he and nobody gives a shit. That is the Philippines, totally fucked.