One way ticket to hell - sorry NO MONEY FOR FARE BACK HOME | Forum

FHPS
FHPS Mar 7
My friends overseas think i am shitting them when i tell them how stupid filipinos are and the examples i give them.  They cannot believe it.

Take this.  Filipinos seem to think in the moment. NOW, THE HERE AND NOW, give me now and not what the consequences will be tommorrow or next week.

Take the fact they will go on impulse to another island, another place, jump on a bus and BOOOM no money to get home.

i had many calls and cases where people i knew that werent bullshiting were stupid to just leave and then get into trouble.  they had zero pesos to get fare / buy fare home.  so they were stuck.

Let me give you examples.  jumping on a bus to see the family.  jumping on the plane to manila, jumping on a boat to negros or mindanao.  like wtf??

then you get a call... boohoo im stuck here and need fare, ive been here a week and cant come home.  Think its being done b/c I'm a foreigner.  think again, they even ring their own Filipino friends and beg for fare money.

What makes it even worse at a fucktard level is these arseipes will leave, get stranded and find they need to pay the rent.  I had people i knew that when they got back after a week of being stranded they found their stuff outside and someone in their room - given the rent was unpaid!

In one case the STUPID, IGNROANT, LOW LEVEL TURN OF AN ASSHOLE you wouldnt call hitler threw my friends things out to the landing and relet her room (despite she was a month in advance of rent) and the excuse was he handnt seen her for 2 weeks!? this is typically filipino bs - ho' duh, im so fucking stupid mentality.

Another girl i know had come howe and the owner had moved her to another room which was cheaper! 

These people are like fucking ants .. all trying to consume each other

Share:
FHPS
FHPS Mar 7
Oh and by the way, there was one guy i knew he was stuck in Manila.  I lent him the fare to get back home and like clockwork, filipino style he didnt want to pay me back.  These people take the cake when they want something theyre all over you like a rash.  When they have what they want and / or are all good, you dont hear from them.... until the next fucking problem!
CaptainPFB Admin
CaptainPFB Mar 7
This happened to me twice. And I didn't know them all that well. I refused to send them money, told them it wasn't my problem, and what would it teach you if I did send you money? 

Well it surely doesn't teach them anything. Both times, they got pissed off at me, as if I'm the dumb mother fucker who made them spend all their money and not leave enough to get back home. 

I swear to fuck, these people are bloody fucking idiots with no logic or reason or sense of decency.

Mike
Mike Mar 7
Capt, I will never go somewhere and not have money to get back so I will not ask you for fare money. But beer money is a different story altogether
. LOL
SomeYungGuy
SomeYungGuy Mar 31
The girlfriend went to a different country a while back with a friend and her child. Living up that fancy life of going to other countries costs money, which she didn't plan for. She had to borrow money from the friend she was traveling with. Paid it back a year and a half later. This is why I tell her that we will never go anywhere.
anonymous
anonymous Apr 23
MING  Because you are Asian you would find the West expensive.  Are you Indian or a Gook, Ming.  Chinese, maybe.  Can just come out and admit you are not white and tell me what your race is?

anonymous
anonymous Apr 23
MING  Asians like you trying to visit or make a go of it somewhere like Australia or UK really struggle, I agree. 

anonymous
anonymous Apr 23
MIKE  Drink Tanduay,  it is cheaper.

Mike
Mike Apr 25
anon, feel that on your back? it's not rain.
Bruce
Bruce May 15
FHPS, I can always know when the pamily arrives from wherever they never ever have even the money for a fucking trike to the bus terminal when its time for them to leave. Its always the same.They want free accommodation , free food whilst here and the fucking fare to get rid of them. Don
Jackson
Jackson May 15
OMG,,, funerals are the worst?,,,,, self entitled have not seen tita for 20 years, but come frawling out of the wood work?!!!!But your husband is rich... mfrs...
Mike
Mike May 15
Al,
   Funerals? Don't you just love it when they block off the street in front of the stiffs house for the"vigil". I say "vigil" because I see more drinking, gambling and partying than I do weeping. But if you win that big hand in poker you know one less be asking for his gift.  Picture Braveheart scene where Longshanks says " As king you must find the good in all situations."
Jackson
Jackson May 15
GRRRRRRRRRR.

yes, even in death they could fuck up the Lords Prayer and a wet dream at the same time. Who gives a rats ass if Juan Tamad is dead. But haul the big old ratty tent from the baranguay hallll, with the smiling POS politicians face grinning like a cat licking cream!!!!! Set said tent out in the middle of the street, complete with poker tables, kaorake , have a guest book with your name and donation.

I seen lots of funerals jn a church where they parked out on a busy street with security gaurds etc. Traffic fucked up all over the place.

As if traffic was not bad enough,,, 

GRRRRRRR.....  and playing cards at a funeral or wake,,, Not one of these fucktards are comjng to my wake....EVER...

Jackson
Jackson May 15
   These people put a whole new spin on the saying ^^^^^one father can raise 7 sons, 7 sons cant bury 1 father...

Then there is the race to read the will.... i see lots of signs saying ****this property under a lawsuit, no renting or selling..of cource who ever has possession is pocketing the rent money after grandma dies on the cardboard n the floor.

^^^^Loving and caring people ^^^^ MY ASS!!!!!

captaincook
captaincook May 22
I was recently back in PI. A girl I had not seen in  almost 8 years messages me and just wants to chat but never wants to meet complete waste of time. Then FINALLY she comes back with, oh yes she traveled to Manila to drop her brother @ airport to go Korea.. She is of course stuck and needs 4000 peso to get back to Laguna which is probably a 200-300 cab fare away. Obviously she thinks she can trick me and thinks she is worth it. Of course I am not gonna pay that!   
jeremy
jeremy Jun 16
WE used to have young girl (11) come to our house every day. She would play with our 2 year old, eat here, we would take her out with us.

One day, she just vanished;she had gone to stay with her father about 30 miles away. Her grandmother said that she didn't have the 30 pesos to get back.

NO sooner had my wife offered the grandmother the 30 pesos when she said she also wanted 2,000 for plywood and we should be paying her for the child's school fees or  giving her a salary as she was our yaya!

dundalli
dundalli Jun 16
JezCSelf, In the Failippines, no good deed goes unpunished. If you stay long enough you learn, helping anyone only invites them to treat you like a sucker. 
jeremy
jeremy Jun 16
I;m out of here in 20 days FOREVER
jeremy
jeremy Jun 16
The country is just one crazy nightmare and sleep is the only escape from them
jeremy
jeremy Jun 16
I was trying to work out what it is with them as they are not just bloody stupid.

They are akin to a 1995 Packard Bell 486  computer with five viruses

Share if you Dare

Share:
Strong VPN

News for You

BRISBANE – Manny Pacquiao can only hope that the recently announced boxing match between Floyd...
MANILA, Philippines — Senate President Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel&nbs...
MANILA, Philippines —Universal Pictures has just released the first trailer for the musical co...
MARAWI CITY -- Civilian rescue volunteers and members of the Philipine-Moro Islamic Liberation Front...

Pinoy Pride?