Word frustrations ..... and they say they can speak english in the Philippines | Forum

FHPS
FHPS Mar 9
Stupidity combined with english.  Arrrr what a combination.

Have you noticed that Filipinos take the literal word but cannot understand what they are saying sometimes.  One of the glaring situations is with food.  

You have heard the saying "where does milk come from" and the reply of the city kid is ... from a bottle (or cardboard cotainer)"

well, one word that has got me many times is the use of meat in dishes.

me:  so this is a vegetable soup?

tard: yes sir

me: ok so theres no ...meat in it

me: ok, absolutely none, baboy, lechon, pork, no meat AT ALL

me: ok .. ill order

Out comes the order for vegetable soup, it has fried bacon through it

me to waiter: whats this?!!! didnt i say no meat, no pork.

me: well, what is this

tard: bacon sir

me: whats bacon? isnt that meat?

you see .. i said everything to do with not wanting pork but they couldnt link the word bacon and pork being the same - BACON is different... its bacon.. pork is pork

but the tards cannot put the two together

The Forum post is edited by FHPS Mar 9
Share:
Mike
Mike Mar 9
Welcome to the suck.

Share if you Dare

Share:
Strong VPN

News for You

In July 2013, the Inquirer exposed the alleged diversion of billions of pesos in Priority Developmen...
  Some 50,000 workers have been regularized since the Department of Labor and Employment (Do...
MANILA, Philippines — She might be the shortest, the youngest, and the one with the least expe...
MANILA, Philippines — Maureen Wroblewitz looked up to fellow Filipina-German model, Miss Unive...
MANILA, Philippines — “I still actually haven’t realized that I won. I just couldn...
  CITY OF MALOLOS --- Police investigators have been interviewing people who have access to ...

Pinoy Pride?