DU30 Dumb as f**K bringing more poverty into the Philippines. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
wacky
wacky Jun 5

I own a business here in the Philippines yet since dumb fuck DU30 Took office our sales are down as much as 65 per cent.

This is a massive knock on effect through-out the Philippines. Is it only through western eyes that can see this parasite is destroying the future of the Philippines cuz I ain't never met an ex-expat with a good word to say. DU30 Quote investors will come. Yep 60/40 investment with 4 Filipino shareholders who control most of your business who did f**k all yet take the profits. Why would any one invest example $1 million USA FOR A 40 PER CENT RETURN. No one wants to visit Mindanao, Google the Philippines and all I see is dead bodies with bullets in their backs,heads. Corruption is at a all time high with the Police extorting money from tourist. Only the poor are being shot and killed. Even if you are a big time dealer or have power of some sort you will be silenced by DU30 as we seen with De Lima and Espinosa. I believe Matabato, Davao death squad was telling the truth as was the Pulis officer. F**k what is the future for the Pinoy? I would be willing to bet 100,000 peso to any pinoys 100 peso that after 6 years of this babaling, retard of a president the economy will remain in poverty more so than ever before. And if any one tells me if you don't like this country then go home. Ex-pats make a voice heard cuz we live here as well. The only way to get along here is tell them their food is delicious, you love the culture and country, DU30 is a hero and it's the best place of all Asia to live. I kinda respect Aquino now although he did fcuk all to help the Pinoy people. The future of the Philippines...Fucking bleak, sad with nothing to look forward too under retard DU30.

The Forum post is edited by wacky Jun 5
Share:
Balancinghead
The neck-bearded, tin foil hat wearing Duterte ass-kisser will keep his fellow Pinoys in the dark.

https://memebuster.net/...t5&utm_medium=MB
wacky
wacky Jun 7
Read them all.  Nice one.
Balancinghead
Our justice secretary thinks that every bad situation (That's right, including the Maute Siege in Marawi) = the plot of the "Yellows"

https://www.update.ph/...uterte-aguirre/18007

Share if you Dare

Share:
Strong VPN

News for You

BRISBANE – Manny Pacquiao can only hope that the recently announced boxing match between Floyd...
MANILA, Philippines — Senate President Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel&nbs...
MANILA, Philippines —Universal Pictures has just released the first trailer for the musical co...
MARAWI CITY -- Civilian rescue volunteers and members of the Philipine-Moro Islamic Liberation Front...

Pinoy Pride?