Go home unless you not giving us money. I will get you deported. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
wacky
wacky Jun 28
I posted that under Dumb fuck DU30 The Philippines will remain poverty after 6 years of his term.

If you wanna get along here in the Philippines tell em you love DU30, The food is amazing, it's so very clean since DU30 Took office and they have the best beaches in the world. Fuckoff Kuya. If I had a dollar for every-time I was told to go home I would be a millionaire. I know it shouldn't get to me, or wind me up but I would love to meet the Dumb fuck in person. 

Share:
Balancinghead
Balancinghead Jun 28
When Flips give off the usual, "You foreigners don't know the real Philippines, and the drug problem. Why don't you visit us and see for yourself. You are fed by the "Yellow" Propaganda" rhetoric.

I'D RECOMMEND THEM to come to this very website for REAL ANSWERS. HAHAHAHAHA! XD

Fresh targets for roasting egos.
wacky
wacky Jun 29
Yes our country is poor but we are proud Filipinos. Talaga/really? Proud of what...Just one is all I ask. Reply Errmmmm, errrmmm, we are always smiling at Tourist and steer them down hard. For money right?  Puck you, go home to your country.  :D 

Quote from Balancinghead When Flips give off the usual, "You foreigners don't know the real Philippines, and the drug problem. Why don't you visit us and see for yourself. You are fed by the "Yellow" Propaganda" rhetoric.

I'D RECOMMEND THEM to come to this very website for REAL ANSWERS. HAHAHAHAHA! XD

Fresh targets for roasting egos.

Share if you Dare

Share:

Members

Strong VPN

News for You

The Supreme Court would reneged its constitutional mandate i...
          Is there anything that President Rodrigo Duterte c...
Visit us on Instagram To be You; Facebook: To be You; e-mail [email protected] On July 18...
  President Duterte lashed at Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) founder Jose Maria Si...
  Toronto, Canada -- Philippine Airlines has acquired a new generation turboprop aircraft th...
          The battle for Marawi will soon be over but Presid...

Pinoy Pride?