Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says most Americans are idiots | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
wacky
wacky Jul 1
Have you ever know a president of another country to disrespect the USA as this retard Duterte has done. I would love the USA To say FUCK YOU....Your on your own now after all the help, money and support giving from the USA.  Friends now with Russia and China even though they have yet again built arms and a military base on yet another island.  Disrespects the European Union. Quotes of I should of been first raping the Aussie girl. Told the they can rape the girls in Marawi city. Even in a joke the dumb fuck soldiers take retard DU30 word as gospel and some have reported the Soldiers saying Quote: Shut up or we will rape you. I liked this man first when he said he will clean the streets, stop corruption blah blah blah. He now given the cops more power of corruption in saying no cop will ever go to jail.  Why is it only foreigners can see this prick is totally destroying the future of the Philippines.

I mean lets face it. Folk deciding to go on holiday/vacation and Google the Philippines seeing dead bodies every where why the fuck would anyone wanna visit the Philippines. Only reason DU30 is pissed of with the Americans is cuz he was refused a visa. Trumps invitation DU30 Replying if I have time....? Time for what? The reason he will not visit the USA of fear of getting shot. The man is a coward killing his own people with no moral conscience what so ever. 

Share:
Balancinghead
Other things DU30 got suckered into hating America are:

-Moro "massacre" of 1906.
-American "invasion" 50 years ago.

(http:///...ers-during-interview)

-The "America stealing Arab oil" conspiracy theory.
-Imperialist pigs making fortune on the "underdog" Filipinos.
-The "If you are concerned about Human Rights? What about the (Insert US-Involved Military Conflict here)" rhetoric.
wacky
wacky Jul 2
Will watch. With anger I am, sure. 

schindle
schindle Jul 9
There is only one idiot in the world today that doesn't realize that the USA is the greatest power on Earth. 
Balancinghead
Balancinghead Jul 10
A Special Kind of President ..........

https://www.facebook.com/...298619652416/?type=3
Mike
Mike Jul 10
I just love it when someone accuses the USA of stealing Arab oil for a few reasons. First EVERY country gets and uses arab oil so why is the USA stealing it when they get it the same way other countries do? Second, if the USA steals arab oil then why does the USA pay a price per barrel set by the arabs themselves? Now some will say the market sets the price for a barrel of oil and they would be correct. But I can say the arabs control what the market pays per barrel simply by increasing or decreasing the amount they pull out of the ground.
forawhilesir
forawhilesir Jul 10
Just amazing how this guy seems determined to prove to the entire world he has an IQ in the low 60's. 

Let's assume for a moment that he's right, ie., that all Americans ARE idiots. The fact remains that these "idiots" have managed to build one of the most successful countries on the planet in 300 years. We're not talking about a little bit successful. We're talking consistently in the top ten on any measure you care to choose, and probably top three in some cases.

Filipinos, meanwhile, have done nothing except sleep, complain, kill each other, and get drunk for the last 400 years.  So if Americans are idiots and they're STILL successful, what does that make Filipinos, who fail at everything they attempt? Cretins? Chimps? Insulting a group of people who are objectively smarter than you just invites a facepalm.

Mike
Mike Jul 10
Don't forget to mention his supporters who think he is the smartest person walking the face of the Earth. In my opinion that puts them in a lower IQ bracket than Duterte as they believe his bull shit.
wacky
wacky Jul 12

Quote from schindle There is only one idiot in the world today that doesn't realize that the USA is the greatest power on Earth. 

Quote from schindle There is only one idiot in the world today that doesn't realize that the USA is the greatest power on Earth. 

I wouldn't go that far.  ;) 

Share if you Dare

Share:

Members

Strong VPN

News for You

The Supreme Court would reneged its constitutional mandate i...
          Is there anything that President Rodrigo Duterte c...
Visit us on Instagram To be You; Facebook: To be You; e-mail [email protected] On July 18...
  President Duterte lashed at Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) founder Jose Maria Si...
  Toronto, Canada -- Philippine Airlines has acquired a new generation turboprop aircraft th...
          The battle for Marawi will soon be over but Presid...

Pinoy Pride?