Only Filipino allowed to rent here. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
wacky
wacky Jul 5
 Dicrimicsation at it's finest especially on the grounds of race at 42k per month.  Speaking over the phone after the 30th text message are you Americano or British. Replying what does that matter? Anyway the reply was we don't rent to Western people. Only Filipino.

My landlord now has been trying to find a tenant for over a year for 22k 2 bed house so good luck at a pinoy paying 42k per month. 

Attachments:
  837750371_7_644x461.jpeg (33Kb)
Share:
Sarahfin
Sarahfin Jul 7
One time I asked province aunt to ask for the price of a house on the hill which was for sale.  The house was owned by a Tsinoy.  I asked the aunt to negotiate because if the Tsinoy hear my Aussie accent, he likely inflate the price. Can you believe it guys, the Tsinoy asked my Aunt if she could afford to buy the house??  Can't win with these stupid Flips!! 

wacky
wacky Jul 7

Quote from Sarahfin One time I asked province aunt to ask for the price of a house on the hill which was for sale.  The house was owned by a Tsinoy.  I asked the aunt to negotiate because if the Tsinoy hear my Aussie accent, he likely inflate the price. Can you believe it guys, the Tsinoy asked my Aunt if she could afford to buy the house??  Can't win with these stupid Flips!! 

Never argue with a Filipino. 

Share if you Dare

Share:

Members

Strong VPN

News for You

The Supreme Court would reneged its constitutional mandate i...
          Is there anything that President Rodrigo Duterte c...
Visit us on Instagram To be You; Facebook: To be You; e-mail [email protected] On July 18...
  President Duterte lashed at Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) founder Jose Maria Si...
  Toronto, Canada -- Philippine Airlines has acquired a new generation turboprop aircraft th...
          The battle for Marawi will soon be over but Presid...

Pinoy Pride?