DU30 Just the site of the man makes me wanna blow his head off | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
wacky
wacky Jul 16

Smoking ban in Public good or bad?

Bad...Let me tell you why. Yes smoking is not good and bad for your health but it is the Philippines poor yet again that will suffer even they don't smoke.

Nearly half of all Filipino men and 9% of women smoke and experts say the habit costs the economy nearly $4bn in lost revenue. Many people quit, good idea right....And many people to lose their jobs. More f**king poverty.

If they are worried about polluted air you need to look at the Dirty f**king Jeepney, tricycles and others billowing gas fumes. I am a smoker and totally respect others that don't. Give me a designated place to smoke and I will go there.

This is more about how it will affect the Philippines economy ban effective 22nd July. And yet dumb f**k pinoy are in ore of this retard DU30....! And for the record, Duterte was himself a heavy smoker but quit when he was diagnosed as suffering from Buerger's disease, that is only reason he stopped..Dumb f**king hypocrite.

The Forum post is edited by wacky Jul 16
Share:
CaptainPFB Admin
CaptainPFB Jul 19
Yeah, I think the smoking ban is going way too far. What other personal life choices is he going to take away?
Mike
Mike Jul 19
As We all know very well leaders of nations often have their pictures on coins, paper money and stamps. Now That may very well happen with Duerte at some point or another. Being the nice guy you all know and love me for I cannot stand to see you left in suspense so I will show you some of the official Duterte portraits for such things. So please feel free to vote on your favorite presidential picture of Duterte sub homo erectus.   SORRY LUCY, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED!

The Forum post is edited by Mike Jul 19
Mike
Mike Jul 19
Option #2:
Mike
Mike Jul 19
Option #3:
Mike
Mike Jul 19
Option #4:

Share if you Dare

Share:

Members

Strong VPN

News for You

The Supreme Court would reneged its constitutional mandate i...
          Is there anything that President Rodrigo Duterte c...
Visit us on Instagram To be You; Facebook: To be You; e-mail [email protected] On July 18...
  President Duterte lashed at Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) founder Jose Maria Si...
  Toronto, Canada -- Philippine Airlines has acquired a new generation turboprop aircraft th...
          The battle for Marawi will soon be over but Presid...

Pinoy Pride?