Before you all say anything I have to tell you that Al is partly to blame for this post. Yes I mean you Al, don’t try to play innocent and look the other way. I have been listening to music on Youtube from the golden years when you had to have talent to make it, unlike today. So how is that Al’s fault? Well he mentioned a song in a reply and I started thinking of songs that fit the philippines. So here is what I came up and why:
- Please Mr. Postman by the Marvelettes, because we really hope that they will actually do something. Like deliver the mail for once.
- These Boots Were Made For Walking by Nancy Sinatra. I feel that is fitting due to the way filipinos not only walk all over foreigners but each other as well.
- Run Through The Jungle by CCR. Well that’s what it’s like trying to cross the street. walk down a hallway, stand in any kind of line in the philippines.
- We Gotta Get Out Of This Place by The Animals,,,,, NUF SAID.
- Have You Ever Seen The Rain by CCR. Current weather condition for the last two weeks. Perhaps if CCr had seen the philippines it would have been titled “Have You Ever Seen The Floods.”
- Mack The Knife by Bobby Darin,,, I must admit the filipinos prefer the ice pick more though.
- Bad Moon Rising by CCR,,, It gives you the eerie feeling when you lay down at night that your gonna deal with the same shit you did all day today when you wake up in the morning.
- Kokomo by the Beach Boys,,,, What filipinos think and believe their country is really like.
- I Wanna Love You by Akon. I’m talking about the version where he says I wanna fuck you as that seems to be what filipinos think about everyone. An no I don’t mean it as in sex but more BEND OVER!!
- Little Brown Jug by Glenn Miller… fitting for those Red Horse, Rum and tuba drinking sessions.
So there you have the start of the list. Let your imagination run wild.Published in