Here is short one. I read earlier on this site different things about Pinoy pride. I thought I could add a few to the long list of things the Pinoy can be proud of!
1. Be proud of Manny Pacman Pacquiao. The Philippines national hero! Oh wait that was Rizal right? Sorry to burst that empty bubble sitting between your ears pinoys. Pacman is a congressman from Mindanao. You know that bread basket in the south that has been trying secede from the country for the last 50 years? That place where almost everybody refuses to speak Tagalog, hates the Philippines, and claim they are not part of it. No wonder Pacman doesn’t want to pay his taxes; he probably knows deep inside hes from Mindanao and therefore NOT PINOY.
2. Be proud of Metro Manila. The most congested city on the planet earth. The Philippines denied this for the last couple years. Last week BBC confirmed it. It might be a good thing that all these monkeys flock in from different provinces hoping to find work. In the province they have farms and food; in manila they starve and eventually die.
3. Be proud of the MV Dona Paz! Worst maritime disaster ever recorded? Nope, not the Titanic. The MV Dona Paz had about 1500 official passengers who died on that ship. Official Government investigation stated 4,385 people died. On a ship that was supposed to have 1500 passengers they some how found a whopping 9,400 bodies in the water. Six times more than the safe amount of passengers. 26 survivors because in a country that is covered in water nobody knows how to swim.
4. Be proud of President Aquino. What makes him better than the last 2 presidents? He welcomed foreigners to the Philippines. He allowed to foreigners to at least play some part in running the Philippines. That is the only reason why we are seeing more progress these years. How can he run a country when he is too busy being one of the highest rank Call Of Duty online players in the world? (That is a popular video game for those who aren’t familiar)
5. Be proud of your Asian smarts. Because the adult Pinoy has an average IQ of 83. The lowest IQ in Asia. One of the lowest in the world. There are a few countries out there with lower IQs. Like Nigeria, Zimbabwe, the Congo, and Ethiopia. Countries where all the adults are freedom fighters involved in civil wars so they can only measure the IQ levels of children. Your average 4 year old starving malnourished child in Africa is about as smart as full grown adult Pinoy.
6. Be proud of your Shabu. Your addiction to crystal meth has done many great things for your country. Forget about the rapes, murders, theft, and so on. Lets focus on the good things crystal meth has done for the Pinoy. Lets all brag about the world titles in bowling, firing, billiards, and darts. All precision tweaker activities. Now if meth could make you hobbits taller; you could play basketball too. Cheers!Published in