What is it with Filipino’s? It’s pointless arguing with them. You will go mad and get nowhere.
Trying to explain the facts of the matter to them is fruitless. Their low mental age (as opposed to body age) makes it very difficult to have a real, rational discussion about something with them. They are highly reactive as well as highly defensive and this plays out accross the country at all levels.
There are two things that come into play when you are having a debate. Paranoia and Jealousy.
When paranoia and jealousy come into play logic, reasoning, truth and everything else goes out the window.
During an argument –
What the filipina will do is piece together threads of information, even if the information which in a lot of cases is untrue and come up with something that is so far removed from the truth its madness.
eg. Thread 1 + Thread 2 + thread 3 = Answer
what I mean is its like adding 1+1+1 = 5 and believing the answer is 5 and any truth fuels even more suspicion.
Filipino only focus on the last paragraph of what you said and will never understand the true meaning of what you said. They wont ask questions, seek to understand and clarify, nothing. The story machine of their minds just goes into overdrive and the fuel is jealousy add up the bits of words from every last sentence you uttered.
Filipinos love stories. They love to pass on stories and gossip amongst themselves. Even the media is loaded on articles which are in some reports so untrue having relied on hearsay evidence. This hasnt helped in the debating process where their sole motive is not to understand (given they are self absorbed narcissists) but to try and belittle and shame you with information to confirm the stories in their immature minds (even if 100% of the time that information is untrue or distorted).
In the end whats left is a headache. Your head aches.
How it all starts snowballing – examples which lead to arguments –
1. Your getting this (new phone, gift, dinner, something nice for yourself) and im not… therefore ..(jealousy kicks in)
2. Someone is taking you away from me … (esp a female) by being present in the same zone .. breathing your air (jealousy kicks in)
3. The world owes me and your not giving it to me (my phone, clothes, money etc) …therefore (im going to kickup a stink)
4. your not ringing me back in 5 minutes… therefore you must have a girl there
5. your not answering my call at 3am …therefore you have someone there. (ummm maybe i was alseep and turn off my phone having been run at all hours of the night by your disrespectful fellow filipinos who don’t respect peoples sleep)
The therefores are the fucked up conclusions based on information threads.
Take for instance. I had a friend cook dinner tonight. Male.
Filipina is in another city visiting family.
I sent her a picture. “heres my dinner”. As they say a picture tells a 1000 words.
To a filipina throw in paranoia and jealousy I got the message back.
1. your cooking a lot of food, you cant eat that. your having a party there ?
2. your drinking alcohol
3. you have these parties all the time
4. you dont love me
5. you dont want to be with me.
6. you dont want to talk to me.
huh? what the fuck. All i sent through was a picture.
No matter what I said, nothing about 1-5 was addressed.
After all the points went around in circles
the conclusion was you don’t want to talk to me (point 6).
Dialogues with filipinos like this happen a lot where conclusions are drawn based on multiple threads of half truths being put together in their minds. No matter in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao some fucked up thread building will happen
and then a long shot conclusion drawn based on it.
I often point out during an argument, google “why its pointless to argue with a filipino”. Theres some good stuff in particular an article on this site which said “will never go anywhere, because they never address the argument and defend their point of view. Instead they tell you how you are wrong with no reason. They won’t even refute any facts, but instead simply ignore what you say and attack you. ” and thats exactly what Filipino’s do.
When you have nothing to go on, nothing that can support your case – attack the opposition.
1. You might answer the question, theyll jump to another topic
2. The topics end up becoming baseless suspicion around threads of information, half truths, no truths, swirling around in their heads.
3. when you point out the falicies of their argument in #2 they will offer a completely (and often unrelated) summation or NEW ACCUSATION OF BLAME.
3. They then put thread 1 matched with thread 2 of information made up of course.. and come up with a statement which they will blurt out – something that blames you (or they want to haul eg. the family into the argument as a topic that is unrelated).
4. Often the words they use are – you don’t care about (me, family etc), ashamed (in the eyes of..other family), you have no pity on me or imply that you go about your business/enjoying yourself and abandonment issues (filipinas) kick in.
4. Its pointless answering anything to what they said.
5. They wont address anything you say. Anything addressed will be thrown back with an unrelated blame and shame statemnt.
6. They listen to the first or generally last line of what you say only. The middle bit is often ignored.
7. They dont understand analogy (to try and explain things clearer by using an example of analogy they will think you are going mad talking about something else but of course Filipinos don’t understand english so analogy of using “its like (example)” aint gonna work as their minds don’t follow and i fact confuses their confused minds even more.
8. basically the social engagement skills can be described as – f**ked. Theres no acknowledging, listening, clarification, followup etc. The normal things people do in the west.
Im really, really fucking sick of the jealousy and suspicion that plays out in the Filipina mind.
Im really, really worn out when it comes to having an argument with a Filipina.
Their sole purpose is:
- Themselves and themselves alone;
- Not coming from a position of understanding (or wanting to understand).
- Sometimes there is no substance or basis of argument other than suspicion or jealousy.
They have slanging matches in squats and villages, the stuff made of primates which they’ve grown up with – even he media reports are based on baseless facts, the stories that circulate amongst themselves known as chikka as they have nothing better to do.